For no matter purpose, Epic Video games determined to skip v13.10 of Fortnite and transfer proper forward to v13.20.
No matter the reason being, the primary main patch of Season three is correct over the horizon, which means gamers might presumably get their first style of what the builders have in retailer for the remainder of the season.
Leakers have beforehand stated the primary water degree drop of the brand new season is ready to happen on July 1, however that might now be pushed up because of the replace going reside on June 30.
As with every main Fortnite replace, we are able to count on the leakers to disclose so much about the way forward for the sport, however earlier than we discover any of that out, let’s dive in and see the whole lot this replace has to supply.
Fortnite v13.20 Downtime
We’re including new flare to the sport.
v13.20 arrives Tuesday, June 30. (Sure, we jumped numbers!) Downtime will start at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC). pic.twitter.com/1hYGweFRZ7
— Fortnite Standing (@FortniteStatus) June 29, 2020
Epic Video games does affirm they’re skipping numbers for the patch, however outdoors of that, this ought to be your typical replace.
Downtime will start at 2 a.m. ET June 30 / 11 p.m. PT June 29 and can almost certainly final round an hour or so.
We will hold our fingers crossed for some patch notes to be launched, however contemplating the truth that Epic Video games has largely deserted them in Chapter 2, we are going to seemingly not be seeing something on that entrance.
What’s Confirmed in v13.20?
Although patch notes are actually a factor of the previous, we are able to hold updated with what bug fixes are on the horizon because of the official Fortnite Trello board.
Right here, we are able to get a take a look at the whole lot Epic Video games has flagged for a repair and even discover out what shall be fastened in upcoming updates.
Right here’s the whole lot that’s at present confirmed to be fastened in v13.20:
- Lacking kinds for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Again Bling.
- Rage Emote fireplace impact remaining on/close to gamers.
- Emotes taking part in over Principal Stage music in Celebration Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit lacking hair.
- Fall injury from Ziplines when touchdown in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs typically can’t be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting in direction of Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t heal when thrown inside a bush.
- Provide Drops might typically push loot underneath the map.
- Altering between Construct and Fight mode whereas holding down the hearth button. (cellular)
This seems to be one of many largest patches Fortnite has had just lately in terms of bug fixes, which is all the time good to see.
We’ll have to attend and see if any map modifications or new gadgets come out when this replace hits as effectively.
Fortnite Season three is out now throughout all platforms.
READ NEXT: Fortnite Season three Provides New Firefly Jar Merchandise